Monday, April 13, 2009

Very LAST paper!

1:27pm - 34.5 Hours to research and write a paper. And study for tomorrow morning's exam. Gosh, I'm gonna miss this hell.

1:50pm - 515 words. wOOt.
P.S. the library basement is creepy.
P.P.S the new Metric Album "Fantasies" is enjoyable.

1:58pm - My eye keeps twitching: super annoying. 635
Oooo moving out of the basement up to a table with Islander and his gf - yay!

2:33pm - Oooo Montreal information has arrived. Paper distraction. Getting excited but fearful that my French or lack thereof is going to make the time difficult.

3:19pm - 767. Ugh. And I'm ready to be done. And I'm hungry. And once again, there's no food on this campus!

3:57pm - This paper's on Slavery's roots in the American constitution. It's the first legal-ish paper I've written this term and I've missed 'em. I said I didn't want to go to law school but I lied... I'm sure I'll be applying in the next few years - 872.

4:11pm - I think this is gonna be one of those papers where I fudge the margins a bit.. 1033.

5:01pm - And I'm stuck at 1260. Ugh.

5:24pm - I added some quotations - 1650. I'm so glad this is my last paper. Though I know in a few months I'll be looking to be writing them again.
Oh yes... and I haven't studied for tomorrow's exam yet. :s

6:07pm - 2000. On the nose. I have to more sections to write on but I have to go to the Law Library for 'em... so I'll do that tomorrow. Studying for the exam for the rest of the night now. Yay.

8:19pm - Studying didn't last long as we went for food. Mmm Mexican rice! Now I will study. Sorta.

9:27pm - So I haven't studied yet... I'm not feeling so great. I think I might just go to bed and get up early... ugh. Yes. That's what I'm gonna do. Night!

10:39am - Day 2. Wrote my first of four exams this morning. Went well enough for the little studying I did. Now to finish up this paper.

11:27am - wOOt! Free hot chocolate and free cookies! Though it did involve getting my picture taken. Oh well. Chocolate is worth it. 2143.

1:24pm - We took a lunch break. Two hours later... 2286.

1:56pm - Ok. I give up. Time for a conclusion.

2:16pm - I've gotten super hyper. Done by the way! :D

2:45pm - Done the footnoting and such. Last paper of my undergrad sucks like nothing I've ever written before but it's done. And that's the important thing!

1 comment:

LLG said...

library basement?? I have never done work down there, just got books and it is creepy, it would take a lot to get me to go down there...good to hear you have moved up. good luck on the rest of your paper