Thursday, April 16, 2009

New!

Ever just wanna pick up and move your life somewhere else? Somewhere where no one knows who you are. To a city you've never been. A big one where you just blend into the crowd and you practically don't even exist.
I want to. I want a clean, fresh start. I want to go somewhere where no one knows my successes, my failures. Where I can confidently walk down the street and know I won't see anyone I know. And where everyone I meet has no pre-conceived notions, thoughts or anything of me. Where no one knows what I"ve done, where I"ve been, what's been rumored or thought of me. You can be a completely different person in a new place, you can be whoever/whatever you want cause no one's the wiser.
I really want that clean slate. It's very tempting. I won't lie that I'm super excited to spend a month in a new city this summer! And I'm going to extend the job hunt to places other than my home town.

1 comment:

LLG said...

Before I met A I thought of doing that so many times. I thought it would be so wonderful to move somewhere new, where no one knows anything about you. I did that, the only person that knew me was A, and it was great, but now lots of people know me, but it was super exciting and fun at the beginning. It's so fun to meet new people, eat new food, try new things!! Do it while you are still young