Thursday, December 13, 2007

Almost free..

I am almost free of school for the term. Almost. First I need to write a 5000 word paper on environmental crime in 24 hours. I can do that right...? Did I mention I don't have much research done..? *sigh...*
11:50am on the 13th - I'm sitting... I'm about to work. I swear. Must finish my long article that's really informative and will be terribly helpful when I actually start to write.
11:53 - wait wait.. I need coffee!
11:58 - Mmm... yay warm coffee (I picked the wrong seat... I'm next to the door and it keeps opening and closing with a blast of cold air every couple minutes... though I'm sure that'll be helpful when its 10pm tonight and I can't keep myself awake...)12:58 - Good timing. I finished that article. Yay! And my computer wants me to restart so I'm gonna go let it do that while I get some food as I am hungry.
1:11 - Mm... soggy storebought sandwiches. I don't usually buy pre-made sandwiches but I wanted something semi healthy and that's as close as they've got. And chocolate milk. Now I'm onto an article by a man with a last name of La Force... which makes me smile.
1:56 - La Force was of no help to me. Let's see what Finkle has to offer.
3:59 - I want to die. Ugh. But I think I'll actually start writing now. I know what I'm gonna say I think. Or at least I have a pretty good idea.
4:42 - This is the most unorganized thing I've ever written. I'm just writing the paragraphs right now, I'll fit 'em all together later on. (265/5000!)I'm not sure how much more of this cold air I can handle... I'm seriously eyeing that table over on the other side... but that does require packing up all my stuff...
5:04 - 427! and I need a bathroom and get-coffee-break!
5:15 - Coffee's gross. And I'm cold. Back to work.
6:20 - 969! I stalled a bit in there too... could have gotten more done.
6:40 - Ok. Not funny. Business boy just sat down across the way from me. See... now I'm grinning like an idiot. Oh dear, now I might just have to move using the excuse of the cold door as my reasoning... I also may just go home soon. I'm tired and my back hurts. And I want to put my foot up... we'll see. Let's try and get to 2000 before I leave though.
6:57 - Facebook got rid of the "is" in the status box! Exciting. And no, I'm not on facebook. ;)
7:55 - Ok. I'm at 2108. I think I'm doing pretty good. Almost halfway there! I'm heading home now. Time to brave the cold and the slippery sidewalks!
9:40 - I'm home, warmed up and fed. And I really just want to go to bed...
11:10 - 2895! Yay. That makes me super happy. And sleepy...
11:20 - 3001. I am exhausted so I'm going to go to bed. I'll get up a decent hour tomorrow and finish this up.
8:30 on the 14th - Morning. Ugh. I should have just gotten up after a few hours: I tossed and turned all night. But, the swelling in my ankle is going down! I can see my ankle bone again.
9:48 - 3797. I am actually pretty confident with where this is going. Haven't used 20 sources yet though, I might just have to throw in a couple facts here and there just to make sure I use them all. Must go get some warm liquid.
10:46 - 4207 - I'm having a really hard time spelling environment this morning. And I got hot chocolate and then forgot about it... now its cold. This is exciting, I have never written this much before and its really not so bad. And I haven't even touched on procedural problems yet... or developed a thesis. :)
12:14 - 5102! yay! Ok, now to put this in APA format... I don't know it so it could take awhile and how do you put cases in APA? You don't... I know.
1:30 - So APA does not have footnotes and I had done it all up in footnotes as I went along. Ugh. And there were alot. I'm just gonna leave the cases as footnotes or maybe I'll do him up a list of cases at the end or something...hmm...
2:09 - Completely done! Yay! That really wasn't so bad. I got sleep even. Haven't eaten since Wednesday but regardless, its done. 1st term is over!

No comments: