Monday, December 31, 2007

An official Update Post

Ok. Here I am. And here's what's been going on.

Weather: Our winter really hit us this year. And it was exciting at first. For the first time in years it actually looked like we were going to have a white Christmas. Well on Dec.23 it got really really warm and most of the snow was gone by Dec.25. Kinda amusing actually. But its back. And a lot of it. We're supposed to get some 30cm today and the forecast is calling for even more this week.
Work/Ankle: The ankle hasn't really improved at all in the past two weeks. Its been a month now and I'm about ready to just chop it off. There are still several different movements I can't do with it, such as going downstairs (up is fine though!) I go back to work on the 16th of January so hopefully it'll be better by then.
School: I still haven't gotten a mark back for one of my classes yet. Which has me only a little bit ticked off. I took the course at another university which has currently locked out their faculty so that could be part of the reason its taking so long. That and my prof's an idiot. Classes go back a week from today, and I'm only kinda looking forward to it. Partly cause I'm still exhausted from last term and haven't had the chance to recuperate yet.
I go back to my place on Wednesday. Which will give me four or five days to get some much needed habitat stuff done, baking, a good cleaning of my apartment, some shopping, textbook buying and tuition paying done.
Well, I'm hungry so I think I'll go make some lunch or something. I'll post something new years-y later on.

No comments: