Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'm alive!

It's that Wednesday!!!!
And I only minimally forgot I had a blog the last few days.
I can sorta walk again. Which is quite nice. Though my ankle is not happy with me for pushing it: I'm in pain. And eventually, I will get my hospital stories posted. I promise.
And I've been studying like mad for my Charter Rights exam tomorrow night. Then its onto the next one. Luckily for me, I got an extension on my 20 page paper.
Gram continues to not do well. She's getting worse. She goes in for her surgery tomorrow. Hopefully that goes well and doesn't you know... kill her.
I'm hosting a Christmas party on Saturday night! yay parties! Hopefully I'll be able to get the place all done up by then. And get groceries.
Anyways... I must return to my work. Dave! is here soon!!! In a matter of hours kind of soon!!! :D

No comments: