Thursday, December 13, 2007

Done exams!!

Yeah,I know I said I'd update but then I got caught up with exams and papers but as the title says... exams are done! wOOt! My first and last went extremely well (thought last time I thought I did well on something I didn't but.. )my business law one was very difficult. I knew the material. I just find the way she tests very hard, her questions confuse me and as do how she weighs each question. Ones that are worth 6 points have just a few lines provided to write where questions that are worth2 have 3x as many lines. That bothers me. I know its probably not a big deal but it does.
Anyways... I'm happy to be done. I'm going home on Saturday till about the 3rd of January. With my ankle like it is there's no way I can work so it'll be a nice relaxing break.
Oh and speaking of ankle... I stopped by the doctor yesterday to get doctor's note for the paper I got an extension on... (I always forget to do this while at the emergency room) and the doctor glanced at my foot... it concerns her that it is still so swollen so I have to go for more x-rays as apparently there are fractures that fill up with fluid and are not visible until a few days later... if my ankle is fractured and I've been walking on it the past week....
Mom of course thought it'd be funny to freak me out and mentioned that they might rebreak it... they are not doing that!!!
Anyways... I don't have time to get into the hospital for the x-rays till next week... I figure no rush,its already been one, maybe it'll heal by then. :)

No comments: