Sunday, December 2, 2007

Warning: in pain-stressed out-hopeless-what-am-I-gonna-do-with-my-life-and-why-isn't-it-wednesday-yet meldown

Despite the pain, the ankle situation on Thursday and for part of Friday was funny. Not so much anymore. I'm getting frustrated, I'm stressed and stil in a great deal of pain, which is culminating in a nice meltdown about school, careers(even a consideration of making this my last year in school), relationships, or rather the lack thereof and family problems, namely unhealthy grandmothers.
I did manage to get clean today: I braved the bathtub and was able to get out without too much pain and now I'm clean which is kinda nice. I was tiring of just laying around so I even washed dishes... on a chair in front of the sink. But they're clean.
I've watched a few movies, I've tried to work but I've been taking quite a bit for pain medication and nothing's really sinking in all that much.
I have to call my boss tomorrow and ask for the whole month of December off. Cause I'm going to need to go home and help Mom out with Gram.
I haven't done any Christmas shopping. I have a 20 page paper due on Friday that I haven't started researching for yet and can't do until I can walk minus the crutches (cause the library, books, me and crutches would just result in another injury). I am supposed to be hosting a Christmas get-together at my place next Saturday. My place is not clean and I have nothing prepared for it. I need groceries desperately as its been almost a month since I bought some but the inability to walk makes that difficult.
Yes, I am freaking out. I just want it to be Wednesday. Now. But with my luck something will go wrong and I'll have to wait another 6 months...

No comments: