Saturday, December 15, 2007

Home sweet.... gah the pain!

Remember that grumpiness from a week or so ago when the ankle was bothering me? The grumpy is back. The pain isn't going away and its still super swollen. I'm going back into the hospital/doctor in the next couple days because its starting to become a bother. The worst part of all is the walking outside. We have a lot of snow right now, a ridiculous amount (and it just keeps coming!) and I am so terrified of falling. Any little slip of my foot is excruciating and my ankle is so weak that these little slips are quite frequent. I just had to go out and buy boots cause I have nothing to wear on my feet: I've been wearing sneakers and they are starting to get a bit gross cause of the snow and such. Anyways, I'm frustrated. And I feel so stupid. All of this cause I fell in the shower. So silly and its not funny anymore.
I came home to my mom's today. I'm all settled in and kitty actually managed the drive quite well. Once he realized that I was ignoring his crying he stopped. Said goodbye to Cliveslover and M today too. Well Cliveslover for sure, M and I are planning on hanging out over the holidays. I'm kinda excited: there's a few other people in town who I haven't seen in a while who I get to see over the next couple weeks! Unfortunately, Dave! isn't one of them (my apologies for the sappy email last night, I apparently get emotional when I have a few drinks :)
Anyways, I guess Mom and I are gonna start cleaning out Gram's bathroom. Though its not much work as much of it just gets thrown out... you do not want to know what Pepto Bismol from 1991 looks like. And I do wonder of the effectiveness of aspirin that expired the year I was born. So to hobble off I go.

No comments: