Thursday, December 20, 2007

Shopping Mission Complete!

I started and finished my Christmas shopping today. Soooo glad its over. I think everyone will be happy with their gifts too.
Though I will express slight anxiety in giving gifts to people such as Dave! cause I can't know if they already have something since I don't live near 'em anymore. So I shopped at places that could gift me gift receipts and places that are sure to have stores where he lives. Cause I'm a genius that way. :)
So the ankle situation is all sorted out. I have several torn ligaments and tendons and a small fracture (that's already close to being healed up though). So I"m wearing a brace and I'll start physiotherapy when I return back to school in January. Should be fun. Till then, the annoyance of the useless foot will continue.
I'm supposed to go to a Christmas party tonight, instead though... I'd rather just sit at home, decorate the tree, drink hot chocolate and finish up a good book. The joys of winter time blues have really hit the past few weeks and I just don't feel like being sociable with a whole bunch of people. Now I just need to explain that to my mother who is set on my going.
Ok, off I go!

No comments: