Monday, February 11, 2008

Featuring Fabulous Facial Features

I don't get facial features. I don't understand how one forehead looks different for another or how a nose can be too long. I never have.
I can't look at someone and say, "Oh she's got so and so's nose!" or whatever. I can't identify people in pictures. Heck, I can hardly pick myself out of a bunch of baby photos. Mom and I have been looking through old pictures and she'll pass me pictures and tell me to pick out someone and I can't do it, at least not be facial features and things like that.
I pick my grandfather out of pictures easily, he's the tall lanky guy with big ears. I pick my mother out of pictures as the boy in the girly clothes with the buck teeth and I pick my aunt out cause she's the one who's never smiling. And even with those markers I'm often wrong.
Facial features have never been something I've noticed, nor have I ever been overly concerned with my own. I like the color of my eyes but that's about it. I couldn't tell you the shape of my face (or anyone else's for that matter), I don't know if I have a regular nose or big lips (I do love 'em though). Oh and apparently I have a chin that all the women in my family just hate. I haven't noticed it as deserving hate, it's an okay chin in my opinion.
I'm complaining though, I can't imagine if I was super concerned over those things, other bodily/self-image concerns are more major for me.

No comments: