Saturday, February 2, 2008

Another boring post

So when you stay in bed all day doing school work and watching TV there is never anything exciting to share.
I played with some h4h numbers today. Things are going to work out for us this year... very well I might say. I'm happy.
I'm gonna watch the Superbowl tomorrow! Not cheering for anyone since I don't usually follow football all that much but I need something to look forward to and all of the tv world is so I might as well too!
Oo, I can put my foot down and it doesn't hurt when the blood rushes to it! It gets funny feeling but doesn't hurt too badly which is a change from the first little while. And I have mastered the wheelchair, looking forward to getting into something a bit less large and invalidy though.
Alrighty, that's the end of my boring update.

No comments: