Sunday, February 10, 2008

Guess What?

I'm planning a vacation!
Lsgb and I had thrown around the idea of taking a trip this summer to Toronto, we hadn't talked too seriously bout it but we decided we're going to do it. After the way this year has started and the turns I know its going to take I think by the end of this all I'm going to deserve it. I know its gonna cost a bit but I've been putting some money away and I will use my income tax money for it. I am gonna do it.
We've even decided when we're going to go and have even chosen flights, we'll book 'em in a month or two.
So Toronto, and I may leave her there (she's got lots of friends and family she'll want to see) and go out to Alberta to see Dave! and MC provided they want to see me. It's exciting! I've never taken a vacation before, or gone on much of touristy type trip. I've warned lsgb though that when I plan a vacation.. well I plan. Can we say itinerary? lol.
Anyways, gonna get back to it. And then I do need to do some budgeting. Tootles!

No comments: