Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Tidbits

I have my cat back. He hates long drives.

I am getting sick, this makes me very angry and a bit stressed.

I made a complaint about a professor; I feel like a tattletale...

My sister got pulled over by the police last night while out with a friend. He pulled her over to tell her one of her signal lights was out. Nothing to be in trouble for. However, when he asked to see her license, registration and insurance: My mother had forgotten to put the updated insurance card in the van so she got a $175 fine. I think its hilarious, she does not.

I am not apartment hunting till after school is done, until then I do not have time.

My cat found an easter egg in the middle of the night on Saturday, he proceeded to roll it up and down the hallway.

My ankle is terribly swollen and it just won't go away. It hurts too.

I must go research for papers; till I have something better to talk about!

No comments: