Friday, March 14, 2008

Yay?

My cast came off yesterday and at the time I couldn't have been happier. Now however I'm a bit less so. It hurts. Alot. I can barely walk. I can put all my weight on it but any bending for say.. walking, is nearly impossible. Ok, impossible isn't the word. I can do it, it just hurts like hell. The fractures are all healed up though, you can barely see them on the xray now. The muscles and ligaments just need to recover now cause they are super weak and I can easily go over on my ankle again. Physio should be great fun!
Its funny cause people are just noticing it now. Several people who I see every day are just asking me now what's wrong with my ankle. Apparently I was walking pretty normally with the cast, now is a different story. Though its getting easier by the day, I am able to walk a bit better now than I was this morning.
A nice hot bath should help too though, plus my skin needs the moisture: it's terribly dry. And I think I could use to shave my leg. Again.
I wrote my last midterm today. It was terribly easy. Got my Cold War one back. Yay for A's! Now if I can just keep that trend going for the rest of the term we'll be all set.
A friend is taking me for groceries tonight. Which I am in desperate need of. So I should go hobble to the bus stop, it'll take awhile and its slippery out. Tootles for now then!

No comments: