Sunday, March 16, 2008

the wonderful life (some days at least)

Ever just have one of those "life is good" kind of days? I'm having one today!
My apartment is being cleaned, and vacuumed with pet deoderizer. The sun is shining in, the snow is melting, the windows are freshly windexed (though the outsides need to be tackled), the floors are sort of mopped (I hate mopping), there are fruit and veggies in the fridge and chocolate milk in my glass. There is good music playing and the prospect of a good movie later on.
I have decided however... that I need to dust and vacuum way more often. I also don't want to move. I like this place, I've made it me and even if its out of the way and my parking lot is always a sheet of ice I don't want to leave.
My ankle looked really good this morning! It's started to swell up again though, and I can see the bruises now but still, at least at some point in the day it looks good.
Yesterday was fun. I bought a really cute outfit and did my hair differently. Poor islander had to comment on all my newness and such as well as lsgb's last night. It was amusing. To save himself he just told us we both looked beautiful. Good call.
Anyways, as lovely as the world is today... I have a seminar to finish before habitat bowling tonight sooo I must go. Tootles!

No comments: