Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Eeep!

So it has just begun to sink regarding the amount of work I have to do between Today and April 19th (38 days). The course of the next 38 days goes something like this...
March 13 - International Public Law Midterm
March 14 - Terrorism Midterm
March 17 - Sociology Seminar 1
March 31 - Sociology Seminar 2
April 3/8 - Philosophy of Law Seminar
April 7 - Cold War Paper on Fall of Communism in Poland (or maybe the Suez Crisis) due (12-15 pages)
April 7 - Sociology Paper on the State of American Prisons Systems Due (20-25 pages)
April 15 - Terrorism Exam
April 15 - International Public Law Paper Due (Suggestions of topic appreciated) (10-12 pages)
April 17 - Philosphy of Law Paper on Seminar Topic (Trials vs. Plea Bargains) due (15 pages)
April 19 - Cold War Exam

This does not include: physio 1 to 2 times a week, habitat stuff (only till the end of March unless I end up as co-chair again next year), job hunting or management training at my current job as well as going home for the Easter Weekend, sleeping and eating.
So I'm thinking I should just die now... or maybe stop blogging about it all and actually do some of it. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont forget: the Habitat stuff will involve getting things ready for people for next year, if you don't get picked again for next year. Cause you gotta pass that stuff along before everyone leaves the city after exams. Or, if you're picked again, you gotta make sure you have all the notes and stuff from other people that you will need.

Just sayin'.

:D

SusieQ said...

Lol. Well thank you. I knew that, was just trying to not freak myself out anymore than I am already. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, well, you should know better than to think I would let that happen. :D

SusieQ said...

See you don't have to worry about listening to the freaking out anymore. You can close the window or not bother to check the email and avoid it completely. But I'll find away to get it through. :D