Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Snow!

I got to see Islander and lsgb today! Which made me happy cause I"ve missed them.
Islander complained about his break. He was apparently home for only 5 days and in those 5 days, it stormed 3 times. He believes that if they get much more snow the island is gonna sink. There was also something about how when the conservatives were in power the roads were salted? I don't know, he was rambling.
Anyways, good to see them. And good to be back to classes. Our philosophy prof let us go early today: he never does that. But apparently we were torturing him with our lack of enthusiasm for the subject, the fact we were saying anything and the fact that half of us were just staring off in space. I hope to liven up the class on Thursday with exclamations of how I have two feet again!
Ok, back to the schoolwork!

No comments: