Saturday, June 28, 2008

Apartment Nightmares

So today was apartmenting viewming day. Ugh. Some of the things I saw:
1) Black carpet that smelt super funky.
2) Some super ugly light fixtures.
3) A seperated bathroom (tub and sink on one end of the apartment and toilet in a small closet off the kitchen on the other end of apartment :s)
4) Very very very steep stairs with no railings.
5) A couple super gross bathrooms.
6) A few places not fit for rats to live in.
7) A very slanted floor: no spills there.

Now there were some bad places but not all of them were terrible. There were a couple really cute, really unique little places but they were a bit out of the way and would require alot of walking.
I did find one worth applying for. It's in an actual building, perfect size for Jack and I and a nice clean, secure building. It's only downfall is the hill its on and the bit of a walk to the bus (I dread winter). But I figure if every other student can do it than so can I! So yeah, here's hoping!

No comments: