Sunday, June 15, 2008

Yay Music!

I am usually unable to tell someone who my favorite band is: I always like so many of different ones. But I think I've decided on my favorite: 3 Doors Down. From the minute I heard Kryptonite, a few years back I've been a fan. Seventeen Days was an awesome album. I can sing every song by heart and their new self-titled album is also just a good. I don't own alot of CD's but I have all of theirs but I know I'll listen to them over and over again and never get bored with 'em.
Now if they'd only come here so I could see them in concert!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... I know I'm a poor one to talk about grammar, but... Holy Run-on Sentences, Batman!

And yeah, should be a kick-a** album!

SusieQ said...

HAHA. Funny.
Run-Ons and Fragments are my personal gramatical flaws.
Gasp! I should see if they're in your area when I'm there. Unlikely but hey, maybe!
Bye. :)