Friday, June 20, 2008

Newsflash

I hate newsletters. Since I have journalism experience, I was given the job of doing up work's summer newsletter. It needed some major revamping as they've been using the exact same unappealing style for the past several years. Unfortunately I'm just not happy with anything I come up with. It either looks too squishy or there's too much white: there does not seem to be an in between. I was told I am being much too critical of my work but I figure if I am super critical it leaves less for my boss to criticize.
In other news... my laptop is officially dead. Of course it would not be the hot chocolate, pepsi or many droppings that would kill it but some sort of motherboard "glitch". How lovely.
Okay, off to finish up my to do list so maybe I can get out of here on time to enjoy the sun!

No comments: