Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend Shenanigans

Yay for weekends!
I went driving today. Gave my mother a reason to check up on her life insurance and realized that I might not be the driving kind. But we'll see: Dad's gonna take over from here and take me later this week.
Friday night I went to see Sex and the City with Nessa. The mood that makes me watch that show was gone about half way through, but it was cute. But not my thing most of the time.
Did some shopping Saturday morning: bought a really cute outfit, complete with a bright yellow purse and my first cute shoes since the break. I went to a fundraising even that evening feeling pretty good. Which was a good thing since I got there and found out my mother and a friend of hers had brought someone they wanted me to meet. He was cute, and quite nice. But not really my type but we had a good time.
I made an announcement today to a few close friends and my family: I don't want to go to law school. The subject has been on my mind for a few weeks now and I've finally decided solidly enough that I can tell people. Now to go and disappoint everyone who was looking forward to a successfulish relative.
But on the upside, now I'm not so concerned with doing well on the LSAT's. I'm still gonna write (mostly cause Lsgb and another friend would kill me if I bailed on them and because I can't get a full refund).
I miss Islander. Gonna give him a call.
I bought plane tickets to go visit Dave!! I am quite excited: both to see him (and Lizzie) and to see a new city (one that I may end up school in someday even). Not to mention fly for the very first time!
Now I must go study for my economics test tomorrow. Just so I don't fail the class completely...

No comments: