Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I cannot see clearly now...

So I might not need to learn braile just yet. I spent yesterday seeing eye doctors in an attempt to figure out what's wrong. They have decided to increase my bifocal again. But only by a bit cause we've gotta save something for when I'm 80. But I'm also being sent to another doctor in another city in another province. He's considering surgery. Apparently it's possible that my eyes are just working too hard to stay straight that it's straining them causing the vision problems. It'll never fix them completely and I'll still be in glasses but I might get out of my bifocals and at least be able to see again! So my one free month of the summer has just got really busy with trips to three different provinces but it should still be fun (other than the surgery part).
In less exciting news... my laptop may be dead. I haven't been able to get it to turn on for a few days now (yes, it's plugged in and no the battery is not dead) so I left it at a repair shop to see what's wrong. Hopefully it's fixable and the cheap kind of fixable.

No comments: