Sunday, June 29, 2008

Gloomy Sunday

It's gross out.
I was asked by a professor a week or so ago to write a reference letter for him. He's one of my most favorite professors and according to him he thought I was the perfect person to ask as he feels I've grown alot since he's met me. I said I would, especially since I'll be asking him for letters in a few months. Sooo I'm just getting around to writing it now and I have no idea what to say. Ugh.
In other news, I have severely neglected Habitat this past month or so. And I really need to get to work. And I am getting to it. Its not like I got behind or anything like that but there were some things I Could have been doing. But in exciting news, we are going to be helping out with a build in our own town! Which is quite fun, somehow I also ended up on the selection committee... I seemed to have volunteered. Oh well, should be fun!
Okay, my computer wants to update and restart so I must run. Tootles!

No comments: