Friday, November 30, 2007

Welcome to my life

So its been quite the week.
I am currently an invalid. I fell and sprained my ankle yesterday morning (no, I am not telling you how. It's too embarassing) which meant yesterday was spent getting x-ray's and hanging out in hospital waiting rooms. It's not broken though, which was what they thought when they first looked at it.
Yesterday just my ankle hurt this morning though... everything hurts. The rest of the fall caught up with me this morning. Every muscle in my body hurts and moving in any direction with any appendage is quite painful. So painful that I can't use the crutches cause it hurts my arms too much. So instead I'm crawling and hopping. My right leg is gonna be in very good shape after this.
I just finished trying to clean, that went interestingly. Only thing I couldn't do was vacumm. But luckily for me, I have some good friends, lsgb and M have been taking care of me. Lsgb has been especially good, she fetches me stuff, and yells at me when I'm trying to do things I shouldn't (like hop to the kitchen with a knife in my hand.
So yeah.. its great. Tonight h4h people are coming to my place to work on some stuff for our upcoming fundraiser... my place is still messy in my opinion.. and I really need to wash my hair somehow. But thankfully everyone has been really understanding and have run alot of my errands for me.
So update on my Gram. They are operating next Thursday morning. Which sucks for me seeing her beforehand because I can't get home between now and then. Which sucks even more cause there's big chance she won't make it through the surgery. But that's life I guess. I was gonna go home this weekend but I really don't think I can do that cause of the injury and such.
Anywhoo, lsgb is here now. So to the cleaning! With two usable legs!

Oh and they're calling me gimpy... *sigh...* :)

No comments: