Monday, January 21, 2008

Morning Monday!

So I think my weekend was a good recovery time. I got some work done, had some good food, drank a bit and relaxed a bit too. Last night I got caught up on Stargate Atlantis which made me happy. I am currently trying to show Lsgb via MSN how to burn a Data DVD of season 10 of Stargate SG-1 for me. Easier said then done. Her bf downloaded it for me a month or more ago and I still haven't gotten to see it!
Anyways, its absolutely freezing out today. One of those, its so cold out you don't even want to go outside. And because I was late this morning, and almost missed the bus I didn't have time for mittens or a scarf which I believe I am going to really really regret by the looks of all the bundled up people. I think I just heard someting about -40. So um... yes. If I don't make it home its cause I'm frozen at the bus stop and someone should come unthaw me.
I am currently listening to the Yahoo Radio Stations 'One Hit Wonders' and its making me happy, partly cause I actually know some of them. And then alot of them I just skip cause well, they're not so wonderful. Okay, off I go!

No comments: