Friday, January 18, 2008

Sorry, the blog had been abandoned a bit this week so I could work on stabilizing mental and emotional health.
It's been a horrible week for a variety of reasons: school, work, h4h, sickness, loneliness, and just general bad feelings. But I made it through it, barely but I did it. Hopefully things will be better next week though.
The worst part of it all is that I have no one to talk to. It feels like the only person who I did feel like I could talk to is trying to put more than country's worth of distance between us right now and I hate it. I just hate everything right now. But anyways, let's make this more exciting.. umm... I had my terrorism debate this morning. That was hell. But its over and in two weeks the paper is due and then I am done stuff for that class till the exam, minus readings of course.
Alrighty, I'm going to go watch Die Hard. Yep. Cause that's what I do. With the beer M left in my fridge.

No comments: