Sunday, January 13, 2008

Productivity abounds!

Hello!
I've been sending email after email today, just felt that's how I should begin a blog post too.
But it's been a very productive today. It was h4h work day. And I got lots done. I have my penny jars done too! I suck at drawing houses though. Anyways, I know where we're staying now, and I know that we have lots of showers and we don't have to buy any of our own meals! All good news, in case you were wondering. Ooo and the campus chapter from the university there is going to feed us one night, that should be cool! And my worries about money might not be so necessary, also very very good. But I was looking at past year's stuff and I am sooo stunned as to how we got away with as few fundraisers as we had.
Anyways, I now have to move onto school work. I somehow got stuck doing a seminar next Monday. My prof who gave me a horrible mark on my paper last term assigned me the first one of the term. Again. I'm angry with him right now. The mark he gave me on my paper was completely unreasonable, and part of it was because he said I didn't have enough reference, this is because he didn't include the cases and acts that I used because he had said they would count as references. Oh yes, angry am I.
And I have a debate on terrorism on Friday. This is all good and bad. Bad cause its so soon in the semester, but good because March and April will be easy months for me. However, January and February are going to be brutally busy.
Anyways, I think I'm going to order food. I'm too tired to make anything, my head hurts and I'm just being lazy.

2 comments:

March said...

http://allold.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.