Thursday, July 26, 2007

Allow Me to Recommend...

I recently saw a new brand of hair products advertised called Live Clean. Its completely natural, environmentally friendly, vegan and even the bottle's recyclable! Its a bit more expensive but not only is it all of the above, but its actually really good too. I just washed my hair with it and I love it! Its smells awesome for one. And it really made my hair feel clean. I bought the "Fresh Water" line which is essentially a moisturizing line and my hair is moisturized but not the way most shampoos do it. The other conditioner I had been using left my hair very soft and moisturized but it still felt like there was conditioner in it. This stuff makes my hair feel literally squeaky clean. And did I mention it smells great?
I also really like the fact that its vegan. Though I'm not vegan in my eating habits, I do not see the need for animal products of any sort to be in things such as shampoos and cleaning products. I'd really like to see this company come out with soaps and body washes. And vegan makeup would be great too!

No comments: