Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sooo...

I"ve had several good cries today. Its not been a good day. Which seems to start with people who say "See ya..." when leaving for a couple years. But let's not talk about that cause my head hurts enough already.
Trained the new guy at work today. Seems to be a nice enough guy. The girls at work were all joking cause I"m the only single one and maybe he'd be available etc cause apparently its a bad thing that I"m single and they've taken it upon themselves to fix that. But anyways... he's a bit young so that ruled that out.
I payed up all my bills the other day! So happy! And I got a book, for free technically as I just used my credit at the used bookstore. I bought Tad Williams' "Shadowmarch". From the excited look on the "leaving one's" face when he saw it this morning and the good things I've heard I believe it should be a good read. And I'm already immensely enjoying it after only the first 100 pages... (of almost 900 I might add...) So once again, "The Hobbit" has been put on hold.
Standoff was on last night. Very good episode, probably one of my favorites yet. And I"m almost finished Stargate, SG1 Season 5. So I'll have to wait a few weeks before season 6 is available for watching. But I"ve got Battlestar Gallactica (I was told I would like it) and several seasons of the XFiles to watch so I should be set. As well as several movies that I get to claim as my own for a couple years. I also want to rewatch Firefly and House...I'm considering cancelling my cable cause I haven't watched it hardly at all though I know once new seasons start coming back that'll change.. but we'll see.
I have a "new to me" dvd player! That is also dying. But it should last awhile longer and by then perhaps I can afford I new one.
Ok. I'm gonna go watch some Stargate. Tootles.

No comments: