Saturday, July 14, 2007

Stuff and the Lack Thereof

I haven't updated in a bit. Mostly because there hasn't really been anything to update. Or at least nothing you might want to actually hear about.
Attempted to watch Van Helsing earlier. I couldn't really get into it. That's something about me and movies... if it doesn't catch my interest in the first few minutes and there's no one making me watch it, its unlikely I won't. So I didn't. Well I watched about an hour. But I was doing some other stuff at the time so I really saw none of it.
Did some habitat stuff tonight. Finally got some stuff done. The next few days involve a bunch of stuff too but at least I got some done tonight. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed when I got a bunch of files and information... actually I was downright scared but I think I've got my fears of failure under control and can actually get some stuff done.
I will be really glad when the other co-chair gets back to my province... and same city. My emails tend to be very very long.
Tomorrow is my last day of work until my weekend. Which is very nice.
My co-workers (especially the younger ones) have decided that calling me at home to ask questions is much better than calling the manager... I don't actually mind. I"m usually bored and lonely anyways and it kinda makes me feel important and useful.
I'm exhausted. Its been quite a few nights since I got some sleep so I"m hoping tonight's the night. So off I go. Later.

No comments: