Sunday, July 22, 2007

Book Update

I finished Shadowmarch last night! Which is a problem cause now I want to read the next one. I can definetly see why its going to be a trilogy, with an ending like that...
Anyways, as soon as I can afford it, I'll pick up the second one. Which is still in hardcover. And the library here does not seem to have a copy. Which sucks. But oh well, I can wait a bit.
I've now moved onto Jeffrey Eugenides' Middlesex. Which I"ve been told is very good, so I'm looking forward to it.
Ever forget whether you've seen a movie or not? I distinctly remember wanting to see the Number 23, but now for the life of me... I can't remember if I saw it or not. I think I did... I think.. I remember little parts of what could have been the movie.. though its possibly it was just from trailers.. *sigh... *
Anyways, last day of work before my very full weekend of stuff to do. Later all!

No comments: