Monday, July 16, 2007

Sex in MY City

I have a guilty pleasure: Sex in the City.
Here are the reasons for which this pleasure exists:
1) As much as I dislike large cities, part of me has always wanted to experience the whole "city life" kind of life that the show portrays.
2) I wish I had the guts to be as promiscuous as these women.
3) Its not real. Its so terribly not the way life goes. Some beautiful man does not just come up to you on the street and ask you to dinner. But its so nice to wish that was the way it happened.
4) I want friends like that. Ones I can go to a really nice dinner with and just talk. Ones I can go to when some guy really screws me over (pardon the semi-pun).
5) I love the way Carrie writes, or rather the way Candace Bushnell writes, I'd love to have a column like that.
6) Its nice to have something girly...

The reasons I should not like this show:
All of the above...

No comments: