Thursday, September 27, 2007

Food, Reading, Weird Cats

I'm terribly tired. But that's not important.
I am also very hungry. Again. Allow me to rant on this for a little while. I'm not a big eater. I eat a little and I'm full for hours. I've never had any problem going all day without anything to eat. But the last couple weeks I have been absolutely starving all the time. Like today, I got up this morning, had toast and a protein shake thing (my efforts to help with the hunger) at around 7. By the time I got to the university at 8, I was hungry again. Every hour after this I was needing to eat something. And its not like I just feel hungry. My stomach growls and it really really hurts. And best of all, I'm waking up in the middle of the night to eat something. So much for midnight snacks, I've been doing the 3am snack! So I'm a bit bothered by this. Just cause its annoying and expensive to say the least and quietly opening granola bars in class is not an easy feat.
And its just weird, I mean, if I was twelve I'd say I was going through a growth spurt. Or if it was possible, I'd say I was pregnant. However, as long as I understood health class... that's not the case. So who knows... I do know one thing: I am going to need to start working out cause well, this is going to result in weight gain and I really really don't want that.
My next rant concerns reading. Another weird thing. I'm having trouble reading and I was having this trouble before the lack of sleep. I can't seem to focus on just one line. So if I'm reading one line, I'm getting confused by all the other words around it, both above and below. Which is annoying cause I'll read a sentence inserting a few other words that don't belong in it and then get all confused cause it doesn't make sense. Its annoying and its making reading take alot longer than necessary cause I either need to read it out loud or I need to cover all the lines but the one I'm reading with paper and slowly move down the page. I'm hoping this is something that'll go away once I'm feeling better and not as tired. If not, I have an eye appointment next month...
Jack has started putting his toys in his food dishes. First it was his little catnip mouse in his food dish, every morning I come out and its in his dish. Tonight when I came home, his stuffed dog was in his water dish. I do not understand the need to feed and bathe his toys, but I'm not a cat I guess...
Okay... sleep!

No comments: