Friday, September 7, 2007

Not so Quotable Quotations

Driving with M and ClivesLover; we are lost. I see the road we need to turn up and proceed to yell : "Turn Left Now!" from the my backseat.
ClivesLover yells in return, "but that's a cemetery!"
Me: "No! Go left!"
ClivesLover and M: "You mean right?"
To make matters worse, this was in the middle of the conversation where I claimed to have good navigational skills.

Lawschoolgonnabe and I are at the mall. We run into Lizzie. Who asks lsgb (wasn't thinking about how long that would be to type every time) what classes she's in.
lsgb turns to me "I don't know, what classes am I in?" then turns to Lizzie, "she's my academic advisor." - Ironically its the "academic advisor" who's entire degree is screwed up right now.

Lsgb and I and Islander are trying to figure out what building our class is in... I spent 5 minutes just trying to say MNM Hall.
ClivesLover, M and I are walking through the mall. We pass by "Foot Locker" which reminds me I need new sneakers. Unfortunately it comes out as, "I need to get new foot".

In Business Law, the prof is being super friendly and talking to each person as she does attendence... she gets to lawschoolgonnabe... "This says your major is in LWSO.... what's that?" lsgb: "law in society" Prof: "Oh... didn't realize we still had that..."

lsgb and I are waiting for the bus... or rather I'm waiting for the bus and she's sitting with me cause I don't want to wait alone in the dark. A "motorcycle" drives by. Quotation marks because well... it had three wheels, which lsgb notes, "Its a motorcycle...with training wheels."

During last evening's festivities: "I've got a fuzzy duck up the nose... and Britney Spears in the eye!"

No comments: