Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Reading Vaccine

Regarding the title... I don't know. I couldn't think of anything that combined the two subjects dicussed in the following post.

The university has been doing measles, mumps and rubella vaccine clinics for the last little while. I considered getting it but I haven't had the chance to go. Today I was mentioning this, the moment I said "maybe I should get that", Lsgb and Islander simultaneously yell "yes". So apparently my friends think I should get it cause I keep getting sick. Maybe not such a bad idea. It'd be just my luck for me to one of those things and then end up ill for weeks on end.
**Apparently I have already had this, in high school, so no need to get it then. Which is good cause I'm not so fond of being stuck with needles.

In other news, my textbooks for Russian History finally came in. Which means I can catch up. I skipped the Russian History class this afternoon so I could get to work on the reading. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing but I have 19 chapters in one book to read and about 250 pages in another. Should be fun.
It's 3:10pm on the 25th.... I'm on chapter 2. Let's see how long this takes!

4:50 - Just finished Chapter 5! Now I'm going to clean up the apartment a bit, eat something and head out to my work staff meeting.

8:15 - So, back from the staff meeting. I hate staff meetings but it wasn't too bad, I got to see a few coworkers who I like and I haven't seen in awhile so that was good. Now its back to the reading for a bit.

9:00 - House and Bones season premieres! Yay! And company. Back to school work later on.

12:35am 0n the 26th- Company is gone and I have yummy cookies to eat and a good fill of Dr. House. On a sidenote, I researched the Oxford Seminars on LSATs today cause well the plan is to possibly write next July or so. But I definetly will not be doing one of those since they cost ALOT. Okay, going to go read a bit, haven't slept much lately so I'm unsure of how long I'll be able to stay awake.

1:30 - Ok. I'm not going to get work done. I'm too tired. So sleep. I'll get back to it tomorrow. Night all.

6:45 - So I'm up. This is ridiculous. My day off and I'm up already. But I couldn't sleep due to a few things on my mind and the searing pain in my lower back. Oh and the ridiculous hunger pains. So to the reading it is.

11:00 - Woo! Onto Chapter 11!

11:45 - I replied to some emails. And ate a cookie. Now I feel icky and must shower before getting back to my reading.

1:00pm - So lawschoolgonnabe needs her Business Law notes. That I have here. And she's far away. So I have to type 'em up and send them to her. They needed to be typed up anyways and this will be all the studying that gets done for our test tomorrow on my part.

2:45 - Okay. Notes typed. And my living room is a disaster. There are books and paper everywhere! It looks like exam time hit. I want to clean. But if I do... then I won't get any reading done. And I only have eight chapters left! and those 200 pages...

4:45 - Done up to Chapter 13. Going to a cheap dinner and a movie with M and ClivesLover. Even though I really shouldn't cause I have a ton of work to do.

11:30 - I'm home. The early movie we were supposed to catch did not happen. I should have just come home but by the time the bus got me here it would have been pointless. So, going to call my mom and get back to the reading.

3:15am on the 27th - Almost finished! The chapters at least. Really need to study for Business Law too...

6:45 - So, I finished most of the reading and studied for Business Law. Also fell asleep for a bit I think. I'll assume that's where that hour I can't remember went. Now its time to start the long day. So procrastination/distraction thingy for the reading is now over. Have a great day all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Before you get any vaccine do some reading up on side effects, and keep in mind most people who get the mmr still get the mumps in fact in the UK over 90% getting the mumps who have had the MMR get a worse case than if they hadn't gotten the MMR. Also you can get a version of the mumps or measles that lingers from the vaccine something they deny but does happen. I know from personal experience.

Do your research a few great places to start are www.vaclib.org vaccinationnews.com and www.whale.to