Monday, September 24, 2007

Horrible, but funny

I just had a conversation with someone surrounding the current quote in my msn name :""Take him for a test drive, maybe he's got unlimited mileage. Which'll make up for the fact that he's a sub-compact."

After I was asked where the hilarious quote came from (Bones by the way), she asked "So what was the verdict?"

Me: "Turned out he was a fullsize"

Her: "I'm gonna have to start looking for more fullsize with unlimited mileage."

We can skip the part where I agree and move onto the part that also made me laugh. She said she had to do a ton of work tonight. I said to go work and then reward herself with the afore mentioned, she replied, "Wish I could, but my rental agency is in your town."

Anyways, enough of very dirty jokes. That was my unstressing after that seminar, which I couldn't tell ya how it went. Cause honestly I really don't have much of a sense of it. Pretty sure it wasn't the A I needed though. Okay. Gonna go relax and read. Later!

No comments: