Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sickness and Entertainment!

Just a quick post before I head off to bed. I'm still sick. Apparently I have pneunomia. Which explains why all the people who caught the cold from me are getting better and I, who had it days before them all, is still sick. But I have medication and hopefully that'll get rid of it quickly cause time is not on my side these days. However, I believe that after tomorrow evening I should be almost all caught up in everything but Business Law and Charter Rights, which I will dedicate Wednesday too.
I watched Shooter last night. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Mark Wahlberg and Kate Mara: very beautiful people. Next on my list is 300. Which reminds me, Kevin McKidd who played Lucius Vorenus on HBO's Rome is staring in a new series this fall called Journeyman, which makes me very happy. It looks really good; I'll be watching it and will definetly keep you up to date on the goodness.
Ok. Sooo, now its bedtime since I work at 5:30am. Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Too bad about the pneumonia! I hope it clears up soon. We'd make a fine pair, the two of us- I'm currently hobbling around on crutches from a sprained knee.

Best news of all: MARIE IS HERE! You probably already knew, but I only just found out, and I'm SO EXCITED!!

SusieQ said...

Oh no, now I feel bad for laughing at your little "song", I hadn't thought you'd actually sprained your knee!! Was it really a slippery rock? Hope you're feeling better soon!
And yes!! Marie is back! I'm thrilled. I got to pick her up at the airport! The three of us should definetly do something next time I'm home.