Monday, November 26, 2007

Baby, its cold outside!

Its cold out. And I love that song. Which is my ring tone right now. Love it! As well as Louis Armstrong christmas music.
Sooo... I'm sleepy. And stressed but I've gotten some good news today.
- I got a scholarship! Of like... alot!
- My 20 page paper got pushed back to next Friday! Though it still needs to be done early cause...
- Dave! is here in 9 nine sleeps!

My gram's not well though. Which is stressful. She's had a stroke, they are still doing tests to see how much damange was done as well as a few other things. We should know more tomorrow.
So, my paper. I'm angry at my prof. He's got me changing almost the entire thing. And I"m very mad. And he's no help whatsoever.
Ok, gonna go study Charter Rights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A big scholarship? Fantastic! What were the criteria for winning it? Is it for something specific?