Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I heart you gingerbread latte :)

I know this is silly but the thing that has me super excited this week is the fact that my favorite coffee place has my favorite latte back. Yep. Its horrible. But its so good.
Two christmases ago before I actually lived in this city, after a long weekend of christmas wreathes and amazing bow-tying, Dave! and I got gingerbread lattes on the way back to our respective hometowns. It was wonderful.
So when I finally moved up here I couldn't wait for christmas to come around again so I could get one. Well last year they decided not to have it. And I was hearbroken. But last night, when I ran in to get change for my laundry, I noticed that they have it back this year; I am sooo excited!
Tonight, my gingerbread latte, you and I shall be together!!!

No comments: