Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sooo much to do!

Played pool tonight with a few peoples. Lsgb's bf leaves on Sunday so one last evening out I guess. She's upset, she tried to hide it for awhile I think but it won out. I don't like it when my friends are sad. Hopefully my attempts to make her feel better will help. I offered her company on Sunday night if she just didn't want to be alone and she's coming home with me next weekend as my family is complaining they never see me. So hopefully we'll be able to keep her distracted enough for the first couple weeks that in no time it'll be half over.
Pool was fun. They made fun of me a few times. Islander tried to show me "important" pool techniques.. there was talk of caressing balls so I'm not sure how up to par my education was. Oh and I"m an execeptional student... and not in the A+ category apparently. But it was fun. Then I hurt myself. Its been awhile since I've been injured so I guess it was due. I hit the knuckle of my right index finger off the pool table, no idea how but I did and withing 5 minutes it was swollen and already turning blue, so apparently I did give it a good crack. Did I mentioned it hurts a lot?
Anyways, the next few weeks are absolutely crazy. I'm working 20-25 hours a week, I have 7 papers to write (one of which is my twenty-pager), 3 tests/quizzes/midterms, 1 seminar and 6 or so h4h fundraisers. Soo... as long as I don't sleep, eat or shower I should have time for everything. So my apologies if I drop off the face of the blogging world. I am still alive, just buried under a mountain of work and stuff.
But I get to babysit tomorrow night! Exciting! And the couple I babysit for is expecting again! yay! I'm so terribly excited. If I can't have my own children, I"ll just hog everyone else's.
Anyways, typing hurts my finger so I'm going to go get some readings done. And then maybe get some sleep, we'll see. Soooo tootles everyone and I'll be around, just not as often!

No comments: