Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sleep and Movies

Ugh. I have a headache.
I got alot of sleep last night, well needed though. I don't think I'd slept much more than a few hours a night for the past couple weeks so I "caught up" last night with a good twelve hours. Though it wasn't good sleep, it was sleep regardless.
And then today I"ve watched movies and worked on my papers. I watched Just Friends and Waiting... (yes... bit of Ryan Reynolds kick I know). Just Friends was amusing, Waiting... really weird, don't know if I'd recommend it.
Then Cliverslover came over and we watched Evan Almighty. I laughed lots.
I then showed her a terribly amusing clip of this week's Bones where Booth squeaks out of fear. And we laughed. I honestly had to pause it and laugh the first time I saw it; it's just so out of character and so terribly hilarious.
And since I'm not liable to sleep tonight cause I just slept my weeks' quota last night... I'm gonna go watch Boondock Saints cause I like it. And I'm gonna work on my paper... can't forget that part.

My hair is bugging me.. it's too short. And I can't figure out how to change the time on my cell phone... and why didn't my computer change automatically? Ahh.. I just looked it up... cause apparently it doesn't change until 2am. I see.
So far the power hasn't gone out, though it's out at Mom's and at M's parent's place... but I'm not complaining; I don't like the dark.
Okay... going!

*I definetly have watched more movies today then I have since Dave! left. That's horrible.

No comments: