Thursday, November 15, 2007

Half Over!

Yay! The first half of the craziness of the next couple weeks is almost over. Today I wrote a business law quiz which went quite well and an Imperial Russia midterm which went extremely well. Yay for A's and law schools not laughing in my face!
I'm very tired. But there's no time for that. Tonight is trivia night. And then I work tomorrow at 5am.
I'll get a few hours tomorrow afternoon to pack and clean up the apartment before heading home to see my family with lsgb who's tagging along for the weekend. Hopefully I'll get some work done on at least one of my papers for next Tuesday over the weekend. Or Monday could be a long day.
My prof for next terms Philosophy of Law course sent out the topic. It sounds interesting. Apparently we will be putting the "criminal trial on trial and in particular, the sense in which it presents the accused with a 'test' or a 'call to account' for her or his conduct." He gave us the textbook so we can order it now and I'm gonna try and get a headstart on it in between readings of good books such as Shadowplay (cause I hinted alot to my mom)!
Anyways, I need to go "relax" for a bit. So, have a great weekend!

No comments: