Saturday, November 24, 2007

Early Morn

Islander cracks me up. He and lawschoolgonnabe and I were supposed to go to the market this morning. He messaged me at some wee hour of the morning to say he was still out and probably wasn't gonna be up for the market at 8am. So I said to just message me when he wanted to meet us as we were planning some general downtown meandering for a few hours.
I just got a message from him... "So.. what's going on?"
Me: "Its bloody four o'clock..!"
I: "Yeah...? What's up for tonight?" (meanwhile I'm thinking.. since when did we have plans for tonight?)
Me: "Umm... nothing... you?"
I: "Dunno yet."
Me: "Did you want to do something..?"
I: "Dunno... I'll get back to ya."

Gah! Men. Anyways... so yeah. I should probably clean my apartment then...
Ooo, I'm wearing this nail polish that boast it has diamond strength. And it actually does make your nails really hard. Its quite nice. Mine have been pretty long lately (no.. no idea how I'm dealing with stress if I"m not biting my nails) and they keep breaking but this stuff makes them hard and pretty!
My lips are wind burnt and they hurt. It was windy and very cold out this morning... very glad I was just supervising the bottle drive from a few blocks away. :)
My grandmother continues to not be doing well, something is obviously wrong. But she refuses to go to the hospital or see a doctor. I promise not to be that stubborn.
I bought a CD the other day, shouldn't have but I did. I got "Christmas with the Rat Pack"! Yay!
I lost my mittens the other day... yes.. I know... awww kitten...
So my new ones have a string.. so I can't lose 'em! And they're white.. what was I thinking?
Ok.. cleaning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Mine's stubborn like that, too. I hope she decides to go to a doctor soon.

SusieQ said...

Thanks Joanna! We did get her into a doctor. Finally. Unfortunately it wasn't good news. But hopefully she'll be okay.