Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lessons Learned

Well its been an interesting day or two... where shall we start?
Last night was intersting... as the terribly sober one it was also quite amusing. But I did learn a few things. First, I look after people, I'm good at it or at least I'd like to think I am. I looked after Dave! when he was sick in March, at least till I got sick. And then last night and looked after M. So yeah, I'm good at it and I don't mind doing it. I like being nice. Second, I fall for the wrong people, and they turn out to be huge jerks. Third, every halloween between M, Cliverslover and I, one of us manages to get terribly intoxicated, one ends up hurting their back and the other ends up making out with someone. These three things happened last year and they all happened this year. Some to the same person (i.e. the back and me, Cliverslover and the making out). This time M took the prize for the drunk one. Next year I'd like to try something new :)
Something I learnt today completely unrelated to drinking and halloween: laptops and bottles of pop do not mix. And that's about all I can share without freaking out terribly.
On a somewhat related note, I also have learned that its good to back up EVERYTHING on computers... i.e. all your class notes from this term!
I also learnt that some people are not cut out to cut hair. Like the woman who did my this afternoon... she was so rough. She keep pulling it and combing my ears and she got shampoo in my eyes It was a horrible horrible experience. And to make matters worse, she cut it too short so it won't fit into a ponytail anymore.
They were playing christmas music at the mall today. Eeep. I can't believer its November already...how times flies.
I went to buy deoderant today.. there were a million different kinds! I must have stood there for 15 minutes trying to decide. Settled for a coconut one, which is exciting, that choice wasn't there last time I was there.
Ok... I'm going to go die a little bit...

No comments: