Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cooking!

I'm baking! And it tastes good. Think I can convince someone to marry me with my cooking? lol
I can't multitask when baking though. That's my downfall. Can only do one thing at a time or things don't turn out so well. Hopefully that'll come with practice.
Cliveslover has a special "friend". I'm happy for her. M called to say she might be visiting tonight as the "friend" is having a sleepover. Makes me glad I don't have a roomate sometimes.
I just got an email from a laywer. I feel important.
I just got to talk to Cliveslover's friend... wow... the accent is gorgeous.
Ok.. so the recipe I just made was one from my mother. She emailed it to me. I just made 'em. She forgot to put the baking soda in the recipe... thanks Mom. My cupcakes are very small and terribly dense/heavy.
I want kids. Now. I really really really do. *sigh...*

No comments: