Thursday, November 22, 2007

Yay for good bands and pretty boys!

Wintersleep was great. Very much enjoyed myself. Also really really enjoyed the lead singer. Best part is we got there early so we got to see them practice and some of us even had brief conversations with them.
Coat check went very well. Only lost a couple coats, and smucked one group member in the face, so I'd say it went well.
Coat check boy #97 and I had some fun. Not too much fun, just passing coat fun and it made my day. And the creepy old man thought I was pretty in his drunkeness and gave me a tip. Some girl told me I wasn't pretty but that the guy with us was so she gave us a huge tip. Ah, drunk people.
The drunk people invited us out too... but we are going to be good students. Though we'd rather be out cause they were beautiful.
But we did well and were also told we are welcome to have a huge coat check coming up in February. Which is awesome.
Oh and apparently lsgb's bf has found me a boy. Only midly creepy that my friends's boyfriends keep an eye out for people for me. Apparently what this guy describes as what he wants is me in a nutshell. Lsgb suggested "stressed out over-zealous go-getter"? Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing...
Anyways... its late. I have to be in class in 7 hours. So I'm going to try and get some shut-eye.

... and I just turned down a chance to go meet pretty band boy. I am an idiot.

No comments: