Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hi Ho...Hi Ho...

18th - 9:40pm -> This weeks major work is the two papers I have due on Tuesday. One for History of Sexualities and one for Imperial Russia.
I know what I'm writing for the Russian one so I'm gonna start that one first. After I have a warm shower and pay some attention to Jack.
11:10pm -> So I've showered... sent h4h emails, made tomorrow's phone call list and eaten chocolate cake. Yet the essay remains untouched, I tried to claim I couldn't work on it anymore cause it was on lsgb's computer but that fell through when she sent it to me...
11:40pm -> I'm thinking of just going to bed. I haven't been feeling so well lately and I"m really tired (I feel asleep on the couch this afternoon admist my little brother playing hockey in the same room!). I'm hoping its just cause I didn't get much the last couple weeks and not something else, though the rest of the not feeling well symptoms point to something else and it would not be good. But anyways, I think I'm just going to go to bed and get up tomorrow morning and work finish my Russian Paper, go to class then h4h meetings and then write the other one. Yeah. That's my plan. Sooo... night!
19th - 11:45am -> So I got some sleep, but I'm still tired. I've also worked on my paper. I have about 3 pages to go. I can do that. And I will after I order mine, lsgb's and Islander's textbooks for our philosophy class!
2:00pm -> Soo, I've got only two pages to go. Yes. It took me three hours to write one page. But I had to make some phone calls and prepare for tonight's meeting.
3:45pm -> Heading into campus now for meeting, then I'm gonna go for coffee downtown and work on the papers. Its looking like a long night.
4:15 -> This makes me cry.
8:25pm -> Delegating is not my problem. The problem is that people can't do things right so if I want it done right I have to do it myself. On the other side of things... my papers are both half done. Skipping back and forth between the two is probably not optimal but oh well.
10:50pm -> Still only halfway done both of 'em. I was just told that's like having one whole one done! I wish. Its gonna be a long night and I'm already falling asleep.
20th - 12:15am -> Done one! YAY! And I can barely keep my eyes open. Bed now perhaps and then finish the other in the morning...?

No comments: