Wednesday, October 31, 2007

When I clean...

I find stuff!

- Awhile back my cat ate my power cord to my answering machine. I haven't had the money to buy another however... I just found a random power cord in my closet! I think its to my Swiffer Sweep n' Vac (that doesn't work very well btw) but its much more useful powering my answering machine then a "vacuum" that doesn't even suck.
- One halloween decoration... a little too late though.
- A box of toys my cat doesn't like (I'll give 'em to Islander!)
- A birthday gift I'd gotten for someone yet never given them (yay Christmas gift!)
- An odd sock
- The picture I bought for my bathroom a while back (I put it up!)

What I haven't found...
- The cord to recharge my ipod
- A can of salmon with which to make salmon casserolle.
- The answer to life, the universe and everything in my 42 boxes.
- The money pay for school and habitat's stuff.

No comments: