Thursday, October 18, 2007

Breeze of a day!

Today was too easy. Ok, it was stressful: but my midterms went extremely well and habitat registration was sooooo simple and easy that we thought we'd done something wrong cause it was TOO easy. But it worked. And that's exciting. And I'm happy with it. I really am. Its very do-able and its the place everyone wanted (it was almost unanimous) so hopefully all will be pleased and if they aren't, then well... they'll get over it.
I am tired though. I didnt' bother going to bed last night, by the time I felt confident with my material I was studying, I had to be up in an hour so instead I just watched a movie (and didn't fall asleep!). I don't know if I can keep this up for the next two years of this degree to get into another degree that's gonna have me doing the same thing... but I'll sure as hell try!
Anyways, my bus is on its way to take me home where I can take off my shoes, take some drugs (cause my body hates me - more on this later), and flop on my bed!
Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.