Sunday, October 21, 2007

In Entertainment news

I saw across the Universe a few days ago. Loved it. And I am currently loving the soundtrack. If you can handle a choreographed musical (the people behind us could not) and a few acid trips (as should be expected) you should also very much enjoy it. And even if you don't like the movie all that much, the music should make it worth your time and money.
So there have been a few new tv shows on this fall and I want to tell you which ones I like. First, Journeyman has turned out to be really enjoyable. I keep expecting crazy Roman sex scenes though.
I've also started watching the series called Pushing Daisies and I love it! Its odd and quirky and sexy and funny and just cute. I love the idea, I love the narration and the characters. I just really really like it. And I've only watched the first episode! I recommend it definetly.
I have completely caught up with Stargate Atlantis. I was a bit sad when they killed off one of my favorite characters but they replaced him with a Firefly Character! And then brought a character from Stargate SG-1 in to replace another character who I didn't care for anyways. So I'm happy with how this season is going.
Now however I must go read about corporate crime and environmental ethics. Joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, not really liking Sam replacing Elizabeth. I liked her, she had moxy. Or is it "moxie"? "Moxey"? Spirit.